Friday, August 16, 2013

BTS TpT 2+1 & a Freebie


 I don't know about you but my personal wish list is very long!!

The TpT sale that was kept hush for the summer is finally here. 



In celebration of this momentous event, a group of wonderful wonderful bloggers came together to create a fun linky to showcase our most wished-for products and our own shopping lists. 

I am honored to be afforded the opportunity to be apart of this. 


Click here to join Fifth in the Middle by linking up your 2 top wish-listed units and 1 on your personal wish list. If you're not a blogger or TpT'er still feel free to leave a comment with your favorite wish listed items. 








Of Course I couldn't put just one! I need all the graphics I can get from these fabulous gals!






Now time for another great freebie! 
Cara Taylor from Cara's Clips made that ADORABLE Statue of Liberty! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.