Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loving & Sharing Wisdom

Had a blast yesterday giving away almost everything in my TpT store to my FB Peeps. From my first item posted to TpT to my Top Selling items. I found out that people really wanted my stuff. I felt the love and it felt great! 
In this post you will find websites to use in conjunction with your phone to mass text parents without them knowing your phone number digits. Check out my blog for book lot giveaways, $25 TpT Gift Card Giveaways and more! 

Showing Love and Linking up with Fabulously First for Loving Wisdom for New Teachers
What I'm Loving Wednesday with Covered in Glitter and Glue because I love texting and Wednesday Wisdom with Primary Possibilities because it is to text just read below. 
Here are some Websites to use to send text messages if you don't want parents to know your phone number. Because I live less than 2 miles from my school many of my parents know where I live so I have no problem giving out my phone number. Plus my husband teaches across the street at the middle school so believe you me: Everybody knows how to find us. My son's teacher used one of these websites to protect her privacy which I can totally understand. Enjoy! 











2 comments :

  1. I will have to check these out. I always wondered how text messages went out the every parent. There have been times when this would have come in handy.

    Jamie
    teacingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.