What a week! Linking up with Doodle Bugs! Here's a freebie and a run down of how busy my week has been.
1. I worked for FSU writing common core lesson plans for C-Palms. You can link to C-Palms at the right. That job required serious brain sweat! But, boy oh boy, did I learn a lot. I'll be busy working all weekend changing a few of my units.
2. Took the carpets out of our living room. No pics yet! I'm sure nobody wants to see this! I think I'll just post a pic of the finished product.
3. Because I'm going to third grade this year our first story is First Day Jitters. Which my second graders will already be familiar with because I read it to them at the beginning of second grade. So could you call it Close Reading if you revisit a text over years/grade levels? Hmmmmm!
Well just for today, Friday the 14th, I'd like to give it away for free. All I ask is that you Pin It on Pinterest from TPT or Facebook It from TPT. If you're really happy it would be great to get some Blog Bragging Love! That would mean the world to me!
*** In the comment section be the first to say "I want the First Day Jitters Pack." You can either put your email in with your comment so I can get it to you or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're uncomfortable posting your email on the internet.
4. Talked with an old friend! It's so comforting to know that you can go ages without talking to someone and then pick up right where you left off.
5. Chilled at the beach! I loveeeee SUMMER!!! My little jitterbugs gave Mr. Sandman a crack in the back. :)