Today I'm linking up with Manic Monday to share a freebie from my Turkey "Fact-ivity", Literacy, Math, and More Unit. Don't forget to link up with me for a week of thanking friends and learn a little about what my husband and I have been going through.
The above pictures are in the FREEBIE. Click here to go straight to it on TpT.
The below pictures are in the full unit. Click here to see the full 76 page product.
This preview doesn't even show everything.
Celebrate Turkeys with this "fact-ivity" craftivity with your big/little ones. In this unit you will find one turkey mini-book, 4 versions of a turkey craft, 25 differentiated math pages, disguise a turkey writing 14 pages (7 "The Great Escape" prompts), literacy pages, and bonus turkey writing pages.
Clickable buttons on the second page for easy navigation. No scrolling needed.
> Turkey Fact-ivity with pre-printed facts on feathers.
> Turkey Fact-ivity with blank feathers for fact fill-ins. Sample facts are provided on student direction sheet.
> 2 Turkeys with feathers attached for an easy peasy, quick and easy craftivity. (1 with blank feathers and the other with pre-filled fact feathers)
> The Great Escape Writing Fun (7 prompts of disguised turkeys escaping thanksgiving dinner)
> Literacy Fun
* Build words
* Word Sort
* ABC Order
* Turkey themed activity sheet with mixed up letters, word sort, and word search
> Mini-Book (Contains text from my November Close Reading Unit.) Activity inside aligns to RI.9: to compare differences and similarities between domestic and wild turkeys.
>Turkey Themed Math (24 Pages)
* 100's Chart: missing number fill in.
* Blank 100's Chart fill in.
* Addition 10+
* Subtraction 10-
* Multiplication 10x
* Multiplication 2x
* Double Digit Addition No Regrouping
* Double Digit Addition with Regrouping
* Double Digit Subtraction No Regrouping
* Double Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
* 3-Digit Addition No Regrouping
* 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping
* 3-Digit Subtraction No Regrouping
* 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
* Write time to the half hour
* Write time to the quarter hour
* Mixed review of time quarter, half, and to the hour
* Count by 1's on turkey feathers
* Count by 2's on turkey feathers
* Count by 5's on turkey feathers
* Count coins nickels and pennies
* Count coins dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Count coins quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Turkey fractions halves, thirds, fourths
> Bonus Turkey Writing (2 prompts with 2 pages each)
Click the button above to visit Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies to see countless other FANTABULOUS freebies posted by other teachers.
Click the button above to link up with me for a very thankful week.
Learn a little about what my husband and I have been going through the past couple weeks.